The philosophy of Sayreville Soccer Clubs travel program is to focus on long term athletic development. Our travel program begins at U8 and goes up through U18. Our teams play in MNJYSA, MOSA and EDP leagues.
The goal of our travel program is to provide young soccer players an opportunity to develop their skills, play competitive soccer, establish a healthy life style, become part of a team and build lifelong friendships.
Leadership of the travel program is overseen by our outstanding directors. Director of Coaching/Player Development: Jason Davis and Travel Director: Mike Cavanaugh. SSC offers a full range of programs for players at many levels of play, from beginner to premier. The primary difference between travel and intramural is the level of commitment, competition and cost. Practices can be 2-3 times per week, with a licensed coach. Games are typically played on Sunday’s, though occasionally, multiple games and tournaments are played over the weekend.
· Travel Registration for $250 (covers fall and spring seasons) plus two $150 work bond checks (one check dated Nov 2018 and June 2019). Work bond checks are not cashed and are shredded upon completion of your work bond duties. Registration payments are broken up into two parts, is due upon acceptance and the remaining balance is due by July 1st.
· Professional training run by FSC Academy for the fall and spring seasons, are approximately $150 per season. This includes 30 hours per season and access (upon availability) to indoor turf facilities during in-climate weather at no addition cost.
· Preseason Team Camps held late August/September, approximately $60
· Attendance at 3 team practices per week (Must notify Coach for any exceptions)
· SSC uniform approximately $200 (details to follow about ordering)
· Participation and payment for approximately 3-6 tournaments over the course of the year.
· Tournament fees vary from the mid $300 to the mid $600 per team. All fees will be divided evenly among team members.
· Participation and payment for indoor winter leagues (approx. $100 per league) and facilities to hold professional training sessions. Indoor cleats may be required depending on the league.